Monday, June 12, 2017

THEE 'V' MONOLOGUES (part 1).

I'm calling this upcoming series.....thee 'V' monologues' meaning....thee 'VENTING' monologues. A girl has got to vent at some point anyway.

There’s a particular ‘human being’ I was quite unfortunate to encounter in my journey of this life.
This human being has all the makings of a bad egg plant. ‘Eeww’?! I know! Anyways so we were ‘friends’ or rather I ASSUMED so. We got to know each other.....blah blah. The usual customary shenanigans that go with any new friendship. Then out of nowhere she starts creating issues and I’m like ‘whoa!’ what in the world is going on here?! Any usual reaction. Right? And the worst part is I personally was never confronted. Though confronting is usually not an easy feat. But as ‘friends’ that shouldn’t be a problem. I mean...you ‘know’ me. Ehe, so she takes the issue to the public. It gets back to me ofcourse. Then the ‘confrontation’ meet is held finally. And this human being can’t solidly express the issue she's got with me and I lost it. Like seriously, don’t come for me if you ain’t got anything solid to throw my way.

Bottom line is;
 1) MY LIFE doesn’t revolve around You! I actually have a life. I have my beauty sleep to keep up with. I have my hustle I’m working on. I have other relationships to tend to....etc.

2) Herself was never a day she actually came through for me. None. It’s been a year now by the way. And I’ve replayed that short period over and over and yes....heifer. You never came through. Best be sure.

3) I’m so sorry for ever coming across your particular type of ‘heifersm’. Because to be honest I insulted my INTELLECT. I insulted my upbringing. I can now thank my folks for their PERSISTENCE in discipline socially and otherwise.

4) My mistake was my misplaced loyalty. Especially in fighting your battles that never even concerned me. In fact I was never there when you picked them. Should have noticed the glaring fact that you never keep friends. But I wasn’t built to judge. Most unfortunate!
I fight a good fight. Verbally and physically but above all I write best. And you were never worth even the time leave alone the energy.
Moral: No matter what NEVER ever let anyone take you for a joy ride. Life is way too short for joyrides. I’m not talking about relationships. Those are a whole different story. That i’ll get to soon.
Don’t let friendships bring you down simply because they can. Pick your struggles. Pick your fights. You’ve got your gut feeling or your instincts. TRUST them! We all have 999 problems and draining friendships shouldn’t be one.
This particular type of ‘human beings’ will use you then when they're done...they’ll act you did them wrong and leave things messy as they move on to ‘USE’ someone else. It’s never you. It’s them. Let’s learn from our mistakes.

Yours Uncensored.

(stay tuned😈).

No comments:

Post a Comment